Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital - New Jersey
Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital (MVH) is part of the Montefiore Health System, a premier academic medical center and the University Hospital system for Albert Einstein College of Medicine. MVH is a New York State-designated Stroke Center and HIV/AIDS Center, and it is home to the Beale Chronic Wound Treatment and Hyperbaric Center and the Montefiore School of Nursing. Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital is a 176-bed, community-based teaching hospital that has been serving the medical needs of the community and region since its founding in 1891. Medical Center parking operations are sometimes the most challenging of any market segment.
Patients, families, doctors, employees and visitors all have unique requirements and require a parking system that is extremely flexible to accommodate these various client types. Through the use of TIBA Parking Access and Revenue Control System, Montefiore Mount Vernon Hospital now has the ability to successfully balance the priorities of customer service, security and revenues streams.
- Transient, employee and monthly parking
- Fully Automated PARCS System consisting of:
(1) Three Tier - Transient/Monthly Parking Garage
(2) Employee / Monthly only Surface Lots
(7) Total Lanes
(1) Point of Sale Terminal
(1) Fully Automated Pay Station Kisok
(1) Integrated Access Card Database w/ Hospital System
(1) System Wide Validation System
(1) Standalone Valet Operation